Mauviel's m'heritage collection is made of two traditional cooking materials: copper and stainless steel, (90-percent copper and 10-percent 18/10 stainless steel)
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel) except for Tri-ply roasting pans (polished copper exterior, aluminum, 18/10 stainless steel interior)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stovetop surface disc (sold separately)
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
- All M'héritage products are designed for use in the oven.
- Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.